In case you would like to fund your online sportsbook accounts, you can do that with the help of the WebMoney account. There are more than 10 million users of WebMoney and these can fund their accounts with the help of PaySafeCard, UKash Cards, bank wires or P2P transfers.
In order to use WebMoney to make a deposit at an online sportsbook, you will have to take the following 3 steps:
- Fund your WebMoney account with the help of a credit card, or the bank account.
- Make a deposit to your favorite online sportsbook by using your WebMoney account.
- The funds will be available instantly to your online sportsbook account and you can start placing bets on your favorite sports and teams.
Good things about WebMoney
- More than 10 years of experience
- One of the most reliable and safe money transfer systems on the internet
- Relatively low fees
- Lots of sportsbooks and merchants accept this payment method
- Signing up is easy and fast
Negative things about WebMoney
- No US users allowed
- Sacrifice your convenience for security
- Pretty small number of online bookmakers accept this payment method
What are the WebMoney fees?
Here we are going to offer you some information about the fees that you are going to pay by using the WebMoney payment method in order to fund or withdraw funds from your online sportsbook. For each transaction you will be charged a 0.8% fee of no less than 0.01WM. There are also some maximum transaction fees that you will be charged for each WM currency.
- Bank wire - it's going to take between 1-2 banking days. The webmoney charge is 0%, but you will have to pay the
- bank fees that will depend from one bank to another.
- Via an exchanger - 0% webmoney charge. The processing time and the commission are going to be agreed between you and the exchanger.
Bank Wire commission 0.8% max 50 WMZ. The agent commission is 0.6% (min. 100 USD max. 600 USD).Via an Exchanger commission 0.8% max 50 WMZ. The agent commission is going to be agreed along with the processing time.To WebMoney debit card
- The agent commission will depend on the bank and the webmoney charge is 0.8% max 50 WMZ.
How it works?
Webmoney is a very popular payment system in Russia and some other countries from Europe. After you register your account is going to be called a purse. You can fund it with the help of money order, wire transfer and many other payment methods available. There are alsosome prepaid cards between $10 and $100 available out there. The money that you will deposit in your webmoney account will be called WM units and you can use these in order to fund your online sportsbook account. Receiving the WM units is free, but the sender will have to pay a small 0.8% free. All the transactions are going to be made final. This means that you cannot go back once you send the money.
Webmoney represents an excellent way to fund your online sportsbook account. There are currently just a few sportsbooks that accept this payment method. One of the strong points of this payment method is the fact that the fees are relatively a lot smaller compared to the other ewallet payment options.